0 marine animals
0 cows and calves
0 pigeons and other birds
0 donkeys and mules
0 camels and other camelids
and that's just since you visited this page..
- drive less. walk/carpool/bus/bike more.
- manage my time more effectively.
- go to more shows/events/demos.
- get even more involved in the community.
- continue to spend/consume less and give all that I can give.
I wrote one of these a year ago today.
Let a new year of personal growth commence.
- never not wear sunscreen (getting heat stroke once is enough). - get a new job. - consume/spend less. - volunteer.. a lot. - get more involved in the community.
This has been such a good year. I am so proud of myself.
5 ESSAYS. 2 PRESENTATIONS. 3 EXAMS. 1 TAKE-HOME. 3 WEEKS.
Stress Mode. Engaged.
I am so proud of what I’ve accomplished this year and who I’ve become.
All of my term papers are due the last week of November.
I want to finish at least 3 by the end of October.
I can do this.
I JUST FOUND OUT I EARNED MY ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIP RENEWAL THIS YEAR AFTERALL. I THOUGHT I LOST IT BY 0.5%. IT MUST BE OVERALL AVERAGE NOT YEAR AVERAGE.
I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY FOR MY TUITION NOW.
I’M SO HAPPY I COULD CRY.
I’m so excited for my classes this year. There are a lot of courses I wanted to take that aren’t being offered this year, but overall, I’m pretty happy with what I ended up with!
First thing I do on a night off with transportation?
Go to my work and chill because no one else is up at this hour.
Drive-In Life 4 Ever~*